Jurassic Park – Sega Genesis ReviewDecember 12, 2022
Jurassic Park – Sega Genesis Review
A video game 65 million years in the making.
I’m now on Patreon! Help support the channel.
Check out my Sega Lord X merchandise page!
If you would like to support the channel directly:
Head over to Facebook to hear me ramble about various things:
I’m now on Twitter!
Tweets by Sega_Lord_X
Opening “Sega” jingle is from Astal for the Sega Saturn.
Ending Music during the credits is from Batman for the Sega Genesis.
By: Jan Neves
YouTube Page – https://www.youtube.com/user/Jan3d
Intro by Evan S.
1. Captured on a Mega SG.
2. I really wish that the Sega CD version had been an upgraded version of this. It could have been so much better with improved gameplay, a few more enemies, a better soundtrack, and maybe an extra stage.
3. Funnily enough Blue Sky was also developing an Aladdin title at the same time as this. It was scrapped so they could finish Jurassic Park.
4. Rampage Edition is an entirely new game that picks up where this leaves off. It has its own issues, but the slowdown is gone, and it sounds much better.
5. The ending cinematic is extremely brief. Sega really needed to work on its endings during that time.
6. It sounded like I implied that the password needs to be entered every time to start back where you were. The complaint was intended to be starting over at the beginning of the stage.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdKzdxPBnY8