Ranger X – Sega Genesis ReviewNovember 16, 2021
Ranger X – Sega Genesis Review
It was quirky and different, something the Genesis was known to do quite well.
I’m now on Patreon! Help support the channel.
Check out my Sega Lord X merchandise page!
If you would like to support the channel directly:
Head over to Facebook to hear me ramble about various things:
I’m now on Twitter!
Tweets by Sega_Lord_X
Opening “Sega” jingle is from Astal for the Sega Saturn.
Ending Music during the credits is from Batman for the Sega Genesis.
By: Jan Neves
YouTube Page – https://www.youtube.com/user/Jan3d
Intro by Evan S.
1. Captured on the Mega SG.
2. The ending on Easy just says to try Normal. Normal has a cinematic and wireframe conclusion.
3. This one is short. I imagine that’s why Sega wanted it difficult and locked the ending to normal.
4. Nextech developed a number of games for the Saturn. Interestingly, they were also the ones that began development on Resident Evil 2 before it was cancelled.
5. Crusader of Centy was published by Atlus and was heavily inspired by Zelda Link to the Past from the SNES.
6. Wolf Team developed a number of games for both the Genesis and Sega CD. Many of it members would start their own companies, often putting out some very memorable software.
7. I had wanted Sega to do a Sega CD version of this with enhanced cinematics, improved wireframe models, and a few bonus stages. I think with a few new control options it would have been a great upgrade.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zejVKKVqrg