Robocop vs. The Terminator – Sega Genesis ReviewDecember 2, 2020
Robocop vs. The Terminator – Sega Genesis Review
He was part man, part machine, and the harbinger of a terrible fate for all of mankind. Can he undo the future and give us another chance?
I’m now on Patreon! Help support the channel.
Check out my Sega Lord X merchandise page!
If you would like to support the channel directly:
Head over to Facebook to hear me ramble about various things:
I’m now on Twitter!
Tweets by Sega_Lord_X
Opening 3D Logo By:
YouTube Page – https://www.youtube.com/user/Jan3d
Opening 2D Animation By:
Facebook – https://ift.tt/2UETGzb
1. Captured via the Mega SG.
2. The Sega CD was not the only version that got scrapped. An NES version was in the works as well, but never was released.
3. The credits are listed as follows:
Director of Music & FX: Tommy Tallarico
Music By: Mark Miller
Samples By: Steve Henifin
Which makes me wonder just how much Tommy T had to do with this.
4. The Japanese release of this has original artwork from the comic on the cover. It’s also expensive as hell.
5. I have never beaten this game on normal without cheats. I can get to the last stage with a continue or two left, but I get wrecked making my way to the final boss battle. The last few stages of this game are nasty.
6. The SNES version is 8 megs while the Genesis version is 16 megs. It was pretty clear the Sega release was the lead platform.
7. I still keep hoping someone finds a near finished Sega CD release of this and gets it to the fans.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy7a6lwgwPw