Sega’s Astro City Mini – ReviewDecember 22, 2020
Sega’s Astro City Mini – Review
Well, was it any good?
I’m now on Patreon! Help support the channel.
Check out my Sega Lord X merchandise page!
If you would like to support the channel directly:
Head over to Facebook to hear me ramble about various things:
I’m now on Twitter!
Tweets by Sega_Lord_X
Opening 3D Logo By:
YouTube Page – https://www.youtube.com/user/Jan3d
Opening 2D Animation By:
Facebook – https://ift.tt/2UETGzb
1. This guy retails for around the $140/$150 mark. Amazon Japan is the cheapest place I’ve seen it new.
2. I ordered a Astro City Mini pad, but I ain’t happy about it. Sega really went the scummy route on this one.
3. The scanline feature looks worse here than I’ve seen on other devices. They are just too big and dark to be useful.
4. Virtua Fighter is not an easy game. Trying to beat Akira and Dural on the default difficulty with that tony stick and buttons has been brutal. I have taken a dozen losses trying it.
5. To get back to the menu you need to press the coin and start buttons together. I forgot to mention that in the video.
6. The screen and stereo speakers really are nice on this thing. They really put some great effort into the build and physical quality of it.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv1VjhGCUgo