Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Hyperstone Heist – ReviewDecember 21, 2020
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Hyperstone Heist – Review
Often compared to the versions that came before it, this was one of my favorite games on the Sega Genesis.
I’m now on Patreon! Help support the channel.
Check out my Sega Lord X merchandise page!
If you would like to support the channel directly:
Head over to Facebook to hear me ramble about various things:
I’m now on Twitter!
Tweets by Sega_Lord_X
Opening 3D Logo By:
YouTube Page – https://www.youtube.com/user/Jan3d
Opening 2D Animation By:
Facebook – https://ift.tt/2UETGzb
1. The footage is from the Mega SG. The sound portion captured on real hardware.
2. I own Turtles in Time for the Japanese Super Famicom. It curiously had artwork on it similar to the PAL Mega Drive edition.
3. I prefer the music and gameplay in the Genesis version. I love the way the gameplay “feels” when an attack connects.
4. My sister and I wore this game out back in the day. No joke. We killed it. It stopped playing at all years later.
5. This version has an altered ending if you beat it on hard.
6. This was Konami’s first 8megabit cart for the Genesis. Sunset Riders was on a tiny 4megabit cart before it.
7. The SNES had a few extra options that were missing here. There is a Time Trial and Versus mode completely absent in Hyperstone Heist.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP5klU_cQaY