The Year 2000 and Sega’s Last ChristmasDecember 26, 2020
The Year 2000 and Sega’s Last Christmas
It’s Christmas, so I take a stroll down memory lane and look at Sega’s last year and holiday season as a hardware maker in the US.
I’m now on Patreon! Help support the channel.
Check out my Sega Lord X merchandise page!
If you would like to support the channel directly:
Head over to Facebook to hear me ramble about various things:
I’m now on Twitter!
Tweets by Sega_Lord_X
Opening 3D Logo By:
YouTube Page – https://www.youtube.com/user/Jan3d
Opening 2D Animation By:
Facebook – https://ift.tt/2UETGzb
1. All games captured on real hardware.
2. This is entirely from the US perspective. Some of these games had different release dates elsewhere.
3. Though I began my DC journey by importing the system from Japan, I supported a US DC as well. I purchased many of these games in 2000 in the US so I could have English editions.
4. Rumors began swirling about the demise of the DC as early as E3 2000 when it was reported Sega was actively licensing out its properties to other developers.
5. I prefer the Saturn version of SFA3 over the DC game for a few reasons. The Saturn game was never released in the US, however, so the DC version was the best one there for a very long time.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztMsYnaDMqI