Worst Game Ever? – Death Crimson Sega Saturn ReviewMarch 14, 2023
Worst Game Ever? – Death Crimson Sega Saturn Review
A rail shooter seems like something that would be pretty difficult to get wrong. Even when they are bad they are playable. Well, most of the time. Enter Death Crimson, easily the worst game on the Sega Saturn.
I’m now on Patreon! Help support the channel.
Check out my Sega Lord X merchandise page!
If you would like to support the channel directly:
Head over to Facebook to hear me ramble about various things:
I’m now on Twitter!
Tweets by Sega_Lord_X
Opening “Sega” jingle is from Astal for the Sega Saturn.
Ending Music during the credits is from Batman for the Sega Genesis.
By: Jan Neves
YouTube Page – https://www.youtube.com/user/Jan3d
Intro by Evan S.
1. Captured on real hardware.
2. Believe it or not Ecole is still around and is working on Death Crimson 3!
3. The article I referenced can be found here:
4. Ecole made a few other Saturn games. Not as bad as Death Crimson here, but still pretty poor overall.
Pappara Paoon (1995)
Death Crimson (1996)
Segata Sanshirou Shinken Yuugi (1998)
5. I see this compared to Crypt Killer at times, another rail shooter. make no mistake, Crypt Killer is 1000x better than this.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvFNLIyWwkk